Banked Eggs – Immediately Available
In this process, the donor has already been screened, stimulated, and eggs retrieved and frozen. We coordinate with your clinic to ship the frozen donor eggs. When you and your clinic are ready, the eggs are thawed, fertilized, and ready to be transferred.
Advantages of frozen eggs:
- You assume no risk; donors cannot fail to screen if you choose already banked eggs.
- The cost never varies.
- The eggs are available immediately. No waiting months for donors to cycle.
- Complete flexibility with your schedule.
Custom Choice™ Option
Using the Custom Choice™ process, you can choose a donor from the Custom Choice™ registry, we put these donors through a cycle to ultimately send frozen eggs to your clinic. The World Egg Bank will absorb all the risk and expense of the process and ship you the number of frozen eggs you wish to obtain. The Custom Choice™ Option brings together the convenience of the Frozen Egg process with the largest possible selection of egg donors. With the Custom Choice™ option we can retrieve, freeze, and ship your eggs in two to four months.
Advantages of Custom Choice™ Cycle
- The Custom Choice™ process allows you to enhance your comfort level by selecting from a broad range of egg donors.
- The Custom Choice™ process provides you with the same convenience of frozen donor eggs, reduces emotional risks, and eliminates the uncertainty of fluctuating financial costs associated with traditional Fresh Egg donor protocols.
Custom Choice Embryo™ Option
You select either a donor from our bank or from our expanded donor roster. If the donor is from our roster, we assume all responsibility for screening the donor and for her retrieval. Either banked or retrieved eggs are fertilized with the Intended Parent’s or donor sperm and the embryos are frozen and shipped to your clinic. This unique offering is particularly attractive outside of the US where donor legislation is highly restrictive.
Advantages of Custom Choice Embryo™ Cycle
- Some fertility practices are more familiar with the technology to thaw frozen embryos, which has been performed worldwide for more than a decade. Using this technology allows your doctor to work with technology proven many times over in their laboratory.
Six mature frozen eggs: $16,500
Seven mature frozen eggs: $17,500
Additional eggs: $2,750 each
Donor travel (if applicable): $3,000
Embryo creation: $3,000
Shipping: $500 US, $750 Canada, $1,600 Other International
*Asian fee: $3,000