It’s important when considering becoming an egg donor to understand that for our recipients receiving donor eggs this is an expensive and emotional process. For this reason The World Egg Bank screens all applicants to meet certain qualifications. If you do not meet or are unwilling to meet the requirements below please do not continue with this process.
Egg Donor Qualifications:
- Women between ages 18-32
- Resident of the United States or Canada
- No alcohol and/or drug abuse or addiction
- Knowledge of medical and genetic history of family members up to biological grandparents (even if applicant is adopted, they must know this information)
- Cannot be on the birth control Depo-Provera or Implanon/Nexplanon
- Healthy Body Mass Index
- Be willing to administer medications by injection
You Must be Committed to the Process!
The World Egg Bank expects all of our donors to be 100% honest, dependable, and committed when filling out the application and paperwork. Understanding that the egg donation process is rewarding, but it’s far from quick and easy. It involves a lot of planning, expense, effort, and emotional investment from all parties involved.
If you meet all of these qualifications and are fully committed please apply!
If you have any questions regarding the egg donor qualifications or need further clarification please email email@example.com or call the office 602.678.1906 to speak with a donor recruiter. We would love to advise you and see if becoming a donor is the right fit for you.